QS-30 High Tensile Bonding Resin
It is the high tensile polyeurothane resin for mixing with wetpour which then sets [cures] solid to a surface.
Used stone of rubber crumb and stone drainable paving (SUDS - Sustainable urban developments)
Each 25kg keg would cover 6 sqm @ 50mm of bonded mulch with 120 kg mulch
- Harder and capable of withholding greater weights or stress.
- Using a suitable mixer or tub blend in 2kg of binder into 10 kilos of rubber ratio 5:1 (20%)
- Mixed for until it looks evenly wet and consistent through out
- Move in tub or bucket out spread out to desired depth using trowel and a straight edge
- Keep tools clean by occasionally wiping with an agent such as Polysolv
- Fit up to rubber kerbstones or simply taper the edges 45% into the soil level
- It should be touch dry in about an hour and usable approximately 24 hours later
- A more detailed laying instruction guide available on request [email protected]
Please read and follow the safety cautions on the labels of resin kegs or drums.
We are only the suppliers of rubber mulch and polyurethane binder. The process is so simple it has enabled many private individuals and new companies, schools, landscapers and other organizations to self install very successfully and there is a growing reputation that 'anyone can do it'.
But please consider that it is still a practical process with many variables which can affect the finished surface and therefore our guidelines should be taken as such. They are not instructions. Our policy is to be a materials supplier only and therefore does not provide pre site inspections or have installation teams of our own. Rubber Mulch' cannot therefore entertain any complaints or technical comments once our products have been mixed. If you feel you would like extra professional help we
would be pleased to forward any requests for onsite services to an independent company if requested.