PlaySafe Rubber Chippings are ideal for using in children’s play areas due to the soft & springy layer helping to protect your children when the fall.
The rubber chippings are made from 100% recycled products which are cleaned, shredded, made metal wire free & then coloured to produce a highly durable colourful & long lasting safer alternative to traditional bark chippings.
Benefits of PlaySafe Rubber Chippings:
- Excellent alternative to bark chippings.
- Clean, colourful & environmentally friendly.
- The soft & bouncy layer is safe, easy to maintain
- Completely weather resistant.
- Great impact absorption – protects your children if they fall.
- Can be used in all weathers. Dries super-fast after rain & won’t freeze.
- Colours with not deterioration or decompose.
- No more muddy footprints in your home.
- Does not attract cats or dogs.
- Easy to install & completely maintenance free. Will last about 10 years.
- Children enjoy playing in the rubber chippings.
- Simply one of the safest play surfaces available.
- Recycled product that would otherwise be sent to landfill or incinerated.
Description of PlaySafe Rubber Chippings:
- Made from 100% recycled rubber products.
- Coloured with safe water based acrylics.
- PlaySafe Rubber Chippings is the preferred play surface for hundreds of schools & nurseries throughout the UK.
Installation of PlaySafe Rubber Chippings:
- If laid on grass or bare soil, we recommend that you rake the area to remove any stones or other objects. As PlaySafe Rubber Chippings are a loose product we suggest that you create a retaining border around the area using timber or dig a shallow pit to hold the product.
- Lay our membrane down with an excess area of 10-15cm to be cut or folded away when weighed down by the PlaySafe Rubber Chippings.
- Lay the PlaySafe Rubber Chippings to a minimum depth of 5cm under & around your play equipment, we advise that they are laid to a minimum distance of 1.5m from any equipment.
- We recommend that your children wear suitable footwear while using the PlaySafe Rubber Chippings
- Black, Green, Blue, Purple, Brown, Grey & Red.