Terms and Conditions
- 1. All deliveries are usually made within 3-5 working days but my be subject to stock.
2. The goods can arrive anytime during the day up to 5.30pm.
3. For next day or timed delivery please enquire.
4. Any additional delivery information and preferrably a mobile number should be included with order.
5. The hauliers will try to contact you when in your vacinity. You can at that time give instruction to leave goods without being signed for.
6. Both 500 kilo, 20kg and 10 kilo bags are delivered on pallets by a national independent carrier.
7. Goods are lowered off the wagon using a tail lift at the rear of the vehicle.
8. A pump truck (4 wheeled metal jack) will be placed under the goods and then manually wheeled from the delivery vehicle as close to your property as possible. The pump truck can only run on a firm level surface, such as concrete or tarmac and cannot move on gravel, slopes or grass.
9. If access allows, the driver will place the goods on your driveway which must be a flat and solid not gravel.
10. A kerbside delivery can be made with customer present to sign for receipt of goods.
11. Goods may be returned withing 14 days. However a 25% re-stocking fee will applied and return delivery cost incurred.
12. We cannot guarentee that appearance and/or colours of products shown on our website are an exact replica in the appearance and/or colours of the physical products themselves.
13. All products shall be at the customers risk from time of delivery.
14. Our rubber is suitable for a number of applications. It is the responsibility of the customer to carry out their own tests to ensure the different grades of rubber meets with their application purpose.
15. If we supply binder it comes direct from the manufacturer and we take no responsibility for the way it is used.It is the customers responsibility to follow the manufacturers guidence.
16. The company requires any complaint to be made in writing by the customer withing 14 days.
17. If the customer is dissatisfied with the product then it must be returned within 14 days of the complaint being logged in the standard to which it has been delivered.
18. A refund will then be made for the original purchase price. Should it be deemed that the product is satisfactory we reserve the right to charge for the cost of return.
19. We recommend you request samples before placing any orders if you are in any doubt what colour you require. Variations in our colours may occur, and photographs featured on our website should only be used as a guide. Free small samples are available on request. Please note if you haven't asked for free samples before placing an order we won't accept "item not as described" as a reason for refund.
20.Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods and/or the commencement and completion of theservices are approximate only, and the time of delivery is not of the esssence. In any event, MonsterMulch shall not be liable for any failure to deliver caused by a Force Majeure Event or customer's failure to provide adequate delivery instructions.